Monday, November 19, 2012

Comments for Kids: November

comments for kids
C4K #7
The first comment I did for November was for two teachers that were in a conference in Ireland. They were blogging about all that they were seeing. The blog I commented about was telling about the National Gallery of Ireland. The blog was fittingly titled "National Gallery of Ireland", and my comment was this:

Hi! My name is Maria and I am also a student at University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310. I am currently going to school to become an elementary teacher. I loved reading about the National Gallery of Ireland. My great grandparents emigrated from Ireland when they were children. So naturally I enjoy anything for Ireland. I am excited to look through more of your blog posts. Have a great time in Ireland.
http://eschbachmariaedm310.blogspot.com/

C4K #8
My second comment for November was for Daniel. He did a blog post about the Eiffel Tower which was very informative. The blog was titled "The Tower of Eiffel", and my comment was this:

Hi Daniel.
My name is Maria. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post about the Eiffel Tower. I never knew that the Eiffel Tower had so many steps! I also was intrigued to find out that the Eiffel Tower was made in celebration of The French Revolution. I hope you continue blogging!
Maria
My blog

C4K #9
My third comment for November was for Emma. Emma's blog post was about what she did for during the month of September. She said she build a ski-ball game out of used cardboard which I loved! Emma's class also had Dot Day where they went around and drew dots on the sidewalk in celebration of "Dot" by Peter H. Reynolds. Emma's post is titled "September Reflections". My comment was this:

Hi Emma,
My name is Maria, and I am a student at University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to be an elementary teacher. I wish I could have seen your ski-ball machine! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun to build and play with. Keep using your imagination and building things!
My blog
Maria

C4K #10
My fourth for comment for November was for Brooke Emmons. Brooke's blog post was about "The Caged Bird". She compared Melinda and the caged bird. Brooke said that both Melinda and the caged bird want to be free. Brooke's blog post is titled "Melinda- The Caged Bird". My comment is this:

Hi Brooke,
My name is Maria. I am a student at University of South Alabama, and I am studying to be an elementary teacher. I liked your analysis of "The Caged Bird". I have not read it before, but I feel as though I understand the story with your description. Keep reading!

My blog

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment