Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project # 13

raging firefly
My group, the raging fireflies, and I have been using Google docs throughout the semester. We used it on this project to outline our lesson plan for Project 15 and well as the movie for Project 16. We were able to make suggestions and corrections to each others work. We used Skype's many features as well. We called using the video chat feature on Skype, and we instant messaged. If we found each other online, we were able to instant message each other rather than use Google to give our ideas to the other. We also used Face Time and texting when we needed to tell each other something right away. I showed the other two girls the outfit I made for one part of my video with Face Time, and we were able to pick meeting times via texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment