Saturday, October 27, 2012

Project # 10 Progress Report

symbaloo
I chose Symbaloo as my site to start my PLN. I liked the way the student's was organized in A 7th Graders Personal Learning Environment, and Symbaloo is very similar if not the one the student used. The website is very easy to use and understand, and I was able to customize it very easily.

I began to delete all the tiles that I would not ever use such as the sports networks while adding all my EDM 310 sites to Symbaloo. Everyone knows I use those a lot throughout the week. I added other tiles such as my online class, Google Drive, and the website for University of South Alabama. I also added tiles for blogs I have been following. With this feature it is easier to check on the blogs, as well as just about everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment